Domestic Solar Services
Clean, Green Energy
Discover the Future of Energy with Our Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Are you ready to unlock a brighter, greener future for your organisation? Look no further than our Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) – the key to cost-effective, sustainable energy with zero upfront investment.
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is a long-term contract between two parties:
- Energy generator
- Energy consumer
With a PPA from Sunlite Group, this energy comes from the solar array installed on your company’s roof, providing you with cheap, green energy on-site.
How it works
- Modelling – We will review your bills and calculate savings
- Design – our team tailors the perfect solar solution for you
- Agreements – Agreements are drawn up between both parties
- Council Planning – Local Councils are informed as to the proposal
- Grid Approval – We seek approval from the Distribution Network Operator on your behalf
- Installation – Once approved, our developers begin the installation
- Monitoring – Now installed, our team monitor your information
- Maintenance – Our team schedules and carries out regular maintenance
- Reviews with Customer – We review the progress and savings with you annually.
Our Solar PPA
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is a solution that enables organisations to make the switch to low-cost clean energy, without any capital expenditure.
Clean, Green Energy
Say goodbye to traditional grid-connected suppliers and hello to your very own source of clean, green energy. Our solar PV system on your premises empowers you to slash energy costs while drastically reducing carbon emissions.
Future-Proof Your Energy
Ready to embrace a cleaner, more cost-effective future? Join the sustainable energy revolution with Sunlite’s Power Purchase Agreement. Your sustainable future starts here.
No Upfront Costs
Say goodbye to upfront expenses. Our PPA enables your business to enjoy the perks of reduced electricity rates without any initial investments. This translates to substantial savings on your energy bills and protection against the unpredictable rise and bolatility of electricity prices.
Make the most of the on-site generated energy at a rate that’s more affordable than traditional grid suppliers. This significant cost advantage ensures your organisations bottom line remains healthy.
Monitoring and Maintenance
We take take of everything. We’ll design and install the equipment at zero upfront cost to you, and throughout the entire agreement term, we’ll handle the monitoring and maintenance, ensuring optimal system performance.
Enhanced Environmental Profile
By Choosing us, your organisations commitment to sustainability shines. The installation of clean energy solutions elevates your green credentials and enhances your environmental profile, showing your commitment to a green, more sustainable future.
Power Purchase Agreements
At Sunlite Solar Lighting, we want to encourage as much Solar Development as possible. PPA’s are a great way to do this. Not only are the immediate and long-term financial reductions a great benefit nevertheless, so is taking that simple solar step to reach environmental benefits, educational benefits and helping to combat the significant issues of climate change.
- Our PPA term is typically 25 years.
- The price of electricity is fixed and will increase annually at the rate of the retail price index (RPI) protecting businesses against future energy price increases (Ofgem suggest electricity will increase at a rate of 5-7% per annum).
- We will complete a structural survey to ensure the roof’s integrity is suitable for Solar PV installation.
- We will insure the system at no cost to you. This covers storm damage, fire, theft and vandalism.
- At the end of the term, the system will be gifted to you. This means that you will be able to benefit from the power at zero cost.