Solar Flood Lighting
Can be column-mounted for street light applications or wall-mounted for flood lighting and perimeter protection.
The Dual-lite solar LED light series is an IP67 rechargeable solar light composed of MONO crystalline high performance panel, built-in microwave sensor and lithium battery with a high quality MPPT controller system. The most important advantage is the solar panel can be increased to make sure enough power can be generated for every type of use. It is an ideal solution for these areas where the sunshine is not stable or strong. It is a good solar light for most of European countries and guarantees continuous lighting, even in the winter time. 15W, 20W is good for 4-6M poles. 30W,40W is good for 5-7M. 50W,60W is good for 7-9M poles.
These lighting fixtures contains solar light head and solar panel connected by 2.5MM2 cable with UNIVERSAL MC4 plugs. Distance from light to panel can reach to 30 metres. It is a reliable and durable stand-alone solar solution for sustainable street lighting.
Dual-lite Solar lighting is a good option for the low poles from 3m-8m in height. Using 48, 72 or 90 Philips LEDSMD3030 as the light source, driven with low current. it gives more than 160lm/W. Plug & Play connection, easy to install and maintain.
Dual-lite SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT is a high power solar light with up to 7,800 lumens output. It is an ideal choice to be used for many applications where there is lack of power, such as billboard or advertising boards. Comparing with traditional solar lighting components with separated lead acid battery, solar controller, solar panel and light head and complicated cables, Dual-lite flood lighting only contains two parts, the solar light head and solar panel. Dual-lite flood light is IP65 with an MPPT solar controller and lithium battery inside of the light body. Its lithium battery has more than 2000 cycles and can be used for 5-7 years.
- PROGRAMMABLE Smart solar controller built-in, power brightness and lighting time are adjustable via remote controller.
- MICROWAVE SENSOR More area can be covered than PIR sensor, longer distance and wider sensitive angle, more stable than PIR.
- EXTERNAL SOLAR PANEL Solar panel separated from light allows you to increase the power to meet the solar radiations in different latitude and longitude locations. Max 200W solar panel is allowed for 50W LED with 6200lm output.
- CONNECTION MC4 male & female plugs directly to 18V solar panel. Quick and easy for connection. 2.5mm² power cord for less voltage drop.
- COMPACT SYSTEM Battery and solar controller, sensors are built inside of the light and only need to be connected to 18V system, NO more other operation, easy, simple and quick installation.
Download the specification of our Flood Light below